What is personal data?Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Which personal data do we use?Depending on the purpose, we collect the following type of Personal Data:
- Your name and surname
- Contact details (email, telephone number)
- Address details (street, country, zip)
- Information about your activities on the website, IP address, geographical location, type of device
- Information you provide us in the contact form
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us
When do we collect data?We collect your Personal Data:
- Directly from you (when you contact us or make a purchase)
- Automatically (when you visit this website)
- When you engage with us through social media (when you tag us, mention us, or contact us through social media)
Am I obligated to provide my Personal Data?No, you are not obligated to provide us with your Personal data. However, where your Personal Data is required to provide you with the information or product you have requested or purchased, we may not be able to offer you services or enter into a contract with you.
Sharing your a with third partiesWe don’t sell or rent your Personal Data.
In order to achieve the purposes, set out in this Policy, we might share data with a third party which may include:
Third-party service providers who work on our behalf or who we are working with (We work with carefully selected third parties, such as IT service providers, accountants, legal advisors, payment services)
Public authorities and other bodies governed by public law
We may disclose your Personal Data to a third party as a part of a sale or merger or reorganization of our business assets.
We will always take care that your Personal Data is protected.
Links to social mediaOur website contains links to social media (Facebook, Instagram). Please note that Facebook and Instagram have their own privacy rules, so we advise you to read Facebook or Instagram Privacy rules. We are not responsible for the privacy rules of Facebook or Instagram.
Your rightsFollowing rights can be executed at any given moment:
- Right to be informed about processing your Personal Data
- Right to withdraw a consent
- If we process your Personal Data based on the consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent, by sending the email to email@example.com
- Right of access to your Personal Data or to ask for a copy of your Personal Data
- Right to correct your Personal Data
- Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
- Right to restrict the use of Personal data
- Right for your information to be portable (Personal data portability)
- Right to object in case that we are processing your personal data based on legitimate interest, for direct marketing or statistical/research purposes
- Right to lodge a complaint
If you are not satisfied with how we manage your data, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can lodge a complaint to the National Data Protection Authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes Regulation (GDPR).
If you have any questions about your rights or you want to exercise them, you can contact us via email email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding your Personal Data, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Policy was last updated in March 2022.